JMT Consulting is a nationally recognized leader of technology solutions to the nonprofit
and Deathcare industries. For over 30 years, JMT Consulting’s Axiom Cemetery
Management Platform has been a leader in the industry.
JMT Consulting Group is a company that recognizes and appreciates the contribution
that each team member makes. Founded almost 30 years ago, we're a small business,
and the leading consulting firm in the country working exclusively with nonprofit
organizations. We continue to grow every year and are looking to expand our team.
JMT's mission is to create an extraordinary experience supporting every one of our
nonprofit clients, every single day.
As the Axiom National Sales Manager, you will be directly responsible for leading JMT’s
Axiom Funeral homes, cemetery technologies, and outsourced services practice. The
primary objective of the position is to achieve revenue goals by successfully executing
the corporate business development strategy.
This senior-level role requires expertise in leadership, developing and managing strategic
relationships, prospecting and business development, executing the sales process, and
client management. Must be comfortable selling large complex system implementations.
Further, the role requires leveraging data technology/CRM systems to monitor
performance and identify process and performance improvements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Core Competencies)
• Achieve corporate sales objectives.
• Oversee the development of and provide ongoing oversight for business plans.
• As the business develops and the business unit requires additional headcount, the
ANSM will Manage all aspects of employee lifecycle, including hiring, talent
assessment, supervision, coaching, training and development, performance
evaluations, and disciplinary actions where necessary.
• Support corporate business intelligence/data initiative by actively using and
leveraging data analysis resources, CRM, reporting/forecasting tools.
• Regularly prepare a variety of regional sales performance and forecasting reports.
Actively participate in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct reports and
other key stakeholders.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, seeking up-to-date knowledge of industry news and insights,
establishing strong professional networks, and participating in professional
societies to foster continued growth.
• This position requires local and national travel.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Possess excellent communication, management, writing, public speaking, and
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Solid knowledge of benefits/insurance/workforce management industry preferred;
experience working with cross-functional sales/service teams a plus.
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical
and problem-solving capabilities.
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
• Deep understanding of and experience in the cemetery and funeral home industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred
• 7+ years of sales leadership experience with demonstrated results.
We recognize our team members as our most valuable assets. Our benefits package
includes base salary, group medical, dental, vision insurance, long-term disability,
short-term disability, paid time off, 401k plan with match, and much more.
Job Type: Full time exempt.
Your application was submitted successfully.