Account Executive / Nonprofit Software Solutions Consultant
Do you have a passion for nonprofits? Do you want to invest your time each day making a difference instead of simply focusing on the bottom line? Would you like to have the opportunity to work in a tech consulting firm working exclusively with nonprofit organizations?
JMT Consulting Group is a company that recognizes and appreciates the contribution each team member makes to the organization. Founded almost 30 years ago, we’re a small but rapidly growing business, and one of the leading consulting firms focused exclusively on helping nonprofit organizations further their mission through optimized systems and processes.
JMT Consulting is seeking a Software Solutions Consultant – FP&A Solutions to sell our SaaS budgeting and planning software solutions and services to nonprofits. The position, based in our Round Rock, TX office will work with nonprofits across the US, and will require up to 25% travel.
- Sell budgeting & planning software products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending and demonstrating solutions.
- Maintain relationships with prospects and clients by providing effective information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, and recommending improvements.
- Understand how nonprofits manage budgeting, planning, forecasting, management reporting and other concepts related to financial planning & analysis (FP&A).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of JMT products and technologies, competitors, and industry trends.
Desired Skills & Experience
Desire to help nonprofits is essential, and prior experience working with nonprofits is a plus.
- 2+ years of B2B software sales experience preferred.
- General understanding, through education or professional experience of business concepts around financial management including basics of accounting, budgeting and other business issues impacting the back-office operations of an organization.
- Experience with budgeting & planning is highly desirable.
- Ability to break through the gatekeepers and capture the interest of C-level executives.
- Demonstrated phone prospecting skills in previous positions.
- Articulate and able to engage in conversation with senior executives about the benefits of JMT Consulting solutions for their organization.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and closing skills with customers and prospects.
We recognize our team members as our most valuable asset. Our benefits package includes base salary plus commission, group medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k plan with match, and much more.
Job Type: Full time exempt